The whole week was overwhelming for me in terms of my schedule,
birthdays are like you would not end the week thinking and celebrating about it especially on a weekend!
I still got lucky I found something to post today! There are days that we felt blocked out and yet we managed to deliver something on our posts.
- with large ruffled collar, visible sticthes, multiple large pockets
, large buttons and bows on the hem.
- green tights with embossed dotted embellishment
SCARF AND MULLET SKIRT
At first I had to admit I was not familiar with the term "Mullet Skirt"
until Red Soled Fashionista introduced it to me. I've already designed this
long before I knew the term and I am glad I can call it as something.
- scarf rolled around the neck with large "dingle balls"
- over pleated mullet skirt, take note of the belted part,
the waist should show like tied pieces of fabrics
COAT AND LACED SHORTS
- visible stitched and large collard green coat
- animal printed shorts with laced hem
Showing one of my favorite fall 2011 designs from Versace
I called this "Dreaming of White"....
The first 3 sketches above were my own designs...I've always told myself to limit my talents.
I don't want to go that far to fashion designing but there were days that
I would love to design garments just because it is in my imagination
and I cannot help it pass by without marking it on a paper that one day,
I can tell myself, I once loved to design this dress!